fbpx
5.00(7)

Branded goods importation

  • Duration 2h
  • Total Enrolled 125
  • Last Update April 23, 2021

Description

  How fashion vendors can now increase their profits and give their business more validity by importing branded goods.

 

   Are you a fashion and accessory vendor? branded goods will help give your business more validity, and exponentially increase your profit. 

    Do you know that only 10% of fashion vendors actually know how to lay their hands on high quality brands? this has been closely guarded and only known to the big boys and merchants in Lagos until now!

    Be it that you’re already into the fashion business, or your’re looking to get started there are so many reasons why the branded goods is for you. you make more profit from selling branded goods than from any other kind of fashion wears. You increase your business validity and gain more prestige from offering branded goods.

   In this course I have put together all you need to know to enable you successfully import top quality branded goods from Turkey

   I did not stop there, I went ahead to reveal a crazy marketing strategy used by some Lagos big boys to sell branded goods worth millions monthly on whatsapp.

    Here is a small glimpse of the kind of branded goods you’ll be able to import after this course

Branded goods are high value quality products and in turn gives you bigger profit chunks.

  What will you learn in this course?

 
  • Everything about importing branded goods from turkey.
  • How and where to find good products 
  • Who to buy from
  •  How to successfully get your goods shipped into the country.
  • The secret whatsapp marketing strategy used by Lagos big boys. 
  • How to build an army of people that will help you sell your goods 
  • How to carry out market research 
  • How to know your perfect customers. 

  How will this course benefit you?

 
  • You become a PRO in branded goods importation 
  • You begin to enjoy the big profits enjoyed by Lagos big boys who import a t shirt for N3,000 and sell for N10,000
  • You get your customers coming back for more with the high quality products you feed them. 
  • You join the 10% and start out from the remaining 90% who only sell China products.
  • You learn how to fold your arms and watch other sell your products for you. 

  Enroll for this course NOW and get 

  • FREE lifetime mentorship 
  • 1 FREE marketing 101 playbook
  • 1 customer avatar template (to help you decide on your ideal customer)
  • All relevant contacts of agents and suppliers/store owner.
 

What Will I Learn?

  • Everything about importing branded goods from turkey.
  • How and where to find good products
  • Who to buy from
  •  How to successfully get your goods shipped into the country.
  • The secret whatsapp marketing strategy used by Lagos big boys.
  • How to build an army of people that will help you sell your goods
  • How to carry out market research
  • How to know your perfect customers.
  • You become a PRO in branded goods importation
  • You begin to enjoy the big profits enjoyed by Lagos big boys who import a t shirt for N3,000 and sell for N10,000
  • You get your customers coming back for more with the high quality products you feed them.
  • You join the 10% and start out from the remaining 90% who only sell China products.
  • You learn how to fold your arms and watch other sell your products for you.

Topics for this course

11 Lessons2h

Branded Goods Importation

01. Introduction to Branded Luxury Importation Goods
02. Comparison between China Importation goods and Branded Goods Importation
03.The process of importing Branded Goods
04. Getting to know Store Owners
05. Agent role/shipping
06. Lagos Big Boys WhatsApp Marketing Strategy
07. How to build your own army of reseller
08. Market search Conclusion
contacts of agents
marketing playbook
customer avatar/buyers persona template

About the instructors

5.00 (12 ratings)

4 Courses

497 students

Student Feedback

5.0

Total 7 Ratings

5
7 ratings
4
0 rating
3
0 rating
2
0 rating
1
0 rating

I must say I'm very glad about the new knowledge I acquired from this course. This type of detailed explanation are rare and worth tons of thousands. God keep and bless you celsus, am forever grateful

If i don't give this review,it'd be that I'm ungrateful because!!!! This right here,is just wow
😊...very detailed,and interesting ,I wont lie,and unique too. Thanks for the teaching,I can't wait to start work😊😊
#Celsus for president.
#Notyouraverageimporter.

Amazing content,God bless

This a top notch course...like every modules was well detailed and explained..it really deserves a five star rating...keep up the good work boss...bless up

This course z a bomb, my last card did not go in vein... Thank u for bring up this type of idea

This a great course

This is a top notch tutorial and I advise anyone looking to get started to get it.

10,000 5,000

Material Includes

  • 9 videos
  • 3 downloadable materials
  • FREE lifetime mentorship
  • 1 FREE marketing 101 playbook
  • 1 customer avatar template (to help you decide on your ideal customer)
  • All relevant contacts of agents and suppliers/store owner.

Target Audience

  • people looking to start up a fashion business
  • people who are already into the fashion business but will like to step up their game
  • students looking for an extra source of income
  • employees looking for an extra source of income